Sunday, June 23, 2013

PTC (Paid to Click) Sites

PTC or paid-to-click sites are websites that pays its members if they click on an ad and view it for a specific amount of time. They have people and companies pay them to post ads to be clicked on. If I have a website for example, I can pay a PTC website to have their members click a link leading to my own website. The amount I pay them will depend on the number of people who visited by website from that link.


What do the advetisers get out of PTC service?

You may be thinking that the traffic that is driven to a site via a PTC website is artificial and it is indeed artificial, but the people and companies who use the services of PTC websites also consider the characteristics of “clickers” or PTC members. They are a group highly concentrated with people who like to earn online opportunities. These are the majority of clickers you will find and that are pretty well targeted group or audience to a blog.

What do clickers get out of the PTC membership?

The clickers’ primary motivation is money. There are some perks like games, and possible back links to their own blogs and websites. How much do they earn you ask? Well, the amount vary on the activity of a clicker but most Paid to click websites pay from $0.0001-$0.1 per click. A few pay higher and some pay even lower but that’s pretty much the acceptable range for the average.
Other than the activity, the PTC sites also use multi-level marketing or MLM to make their members recruit other members. Most of the people who claim to make thousands of dollars a month through this paid-to-click websites is through this system. There may be some people who do make a decent income through paid to click sites but they are limited because they are the ones who came first in the MLM scheme.


Recommendation:

If you are interested in joining a PTC website, expect the number of sites to be clicked per day to be limited. The pay-per-click rates are usually $0.2-0.05 in the better paying websites so building up your money to the minimum withdrawal amount will take some time. There are some that require very low minimum withdrawals but the paid-to-click rates are also very low at around 0.0001.

"Patience is a virtue"

You should also take some time to build up your network because this is where the real money is. If you have experience in MLM, you can use that in gathering potential down lines.

Disclaimer: If you generally don’t spend a lot of time in the internet (if you spend less than 4 hours a day) and your only reason to go online is because of PTC activities, this gig is not for you. The amount of effort you put in it is not worth.


There are some sites that I recommend and some other that I refuse to go along, but keep in mind, I'll never encourage people to invest in this sites, like myself, I've came to the bottom, never deposit a penny and now I'm making some extra good money in this type of business!
Sure, I convince some friends to join... Yes, I "recruit" some fellas to be my referrals, but only because is a win-win situation.
You too, like me, can publish, do some cards and deliver on the mail box of your neighbors, see if anyone is interested... There's many ways to get people to join your site, just be creative and never, ever lie or promise something you're not sure... That's why I never ask for them to invest or get a shot in the dark, test first, see if it's reliable!


Feel free to see my other pages, and/or contact me!

Also try this eBookIt's highly recommended the use of this eBook, I've tried some of the methods there and they work, but as I say, your time, your effort, your money!

No comments:

Post a Comment